PGx ProvidersInstructions for retrieving results from the PGx Portal
1. Once a facility is signed up for PGX testing in the molecular lab, the rep needs to provide DR. ANJALI SETH an email with the practice/physician name and an email address. If an email address does not exist, please help the facility to create a gmail, yahoo or any such account.
2. Once these requirements are complete, Anjali Seth will set up the facility in the PGx portal (please note that this is a separate portal than the Accu physicians portal) and is only used to retrieve pgx results.
3. An email with a link from translational software will be sent to the email address provided.
4. Click on this link and set up your username (your email address) and password (whatever you choose) when prompted to. (please note that this link will expire within 24 hours once email is received by the user). If you could not get to activate it, please email me and I will reset it for another 24 hours.
5. Now please bookmark the website https://provider.pgxportal.com/ for future use.
6. Once you click on this website, and log in with your username and password, all patients assigned to that facility will be available to view and download results in pdf color format.
7. Since this is a web based application, the physician can view results of his/her patients from any computer online.
8.This is a HIPAA regulated website and thus the facility can view only their patients and can choose whom to share the password with. Please remember to email me if there is any change as clients no longer associated with Accureference should not be viewing genetic results. These are CONFIDENTIAL.
PGx Physician Portal, provided by Accu Reference Medical Lab.